Bluewater Restaurant on the scenic Intracoastal Waterway on Wrightsville Beach asked American Hurricane Shutters to enclose the liquor areas in the outside bar and dining area. Three cabinets were built using Ipay Brazilian wood and electric rolldowns, in bronze color, were installed for closure. Our Electric rolldown shutters operate with a hand held “clicker”.
Features & Benefits of Rolldown Shutters:
- Unobstructed view for up to 24 feet.
- Small bundle size compared to other standard roll up shutters. Radius on slat allows for shutter to roll into a small hood (box).
- Tracks are designed slimmer, but stronger.
- Installation friendly by using 5’16 Alco Tapcon.
- Good spans at high pressures
- Screws do not need to be adjusted with different pressures at flat locks
- Slats into tracks (guidance)
- Self lubricated Slat Lock -does not require special maintenance by the homeowner to preserve strength and performance.
- Quiet operation.
- Attachments of stainless steel #14 screws (fasteners).
- Slats rolls tight around the rear, minimize the deflection on the rear.
- Designed to fit end cap and bracket system.
- Florida Building Code approved (Non-HVHZ)
- ASTM tested
Our rolldown hurricane shutters Meet and Exceed the Florida storm Codes. Click HERE for Documentation.