Roll Down Hurricane Shutters Myrtle Beach SC, Wilmington & New Bern, NC
We offer a number of rolldown options for storm protection- Single Wall Slat, 40mm, 55mm, and 58mm. The only difference is the size of the slat and the resulting hood. All shutters meet storm impact codes.
Shutters can be either manual or electric- which can be operated by wall switch or handheld remote. We also can wire electric shutters to operate via a cell phone- allowing you to close them remotely and close your shutters without having to travel.
Features & Benefits of Rolldown Shutters:
- Unobstructed view for up to 24 feet.
- Tracks are designed slimmer, but stronger.
- Good spans at high pressures
- Single Wall Slat System for Minimum Hood Size
- Self lubricated Slat Lock -does not require special maintenance by the homeowner to preserve strength and performance.
- Quiet operation.
- Florida Building Code approved
- ASTM tested
Below is an example of our manual pulldown shutters:
We can accommodate very large spans as shown in this video:
Our rolldown hurricane shutters Meet and Exceed the Florida storm Codes. Click HERE for Documentation.
Our Possible Colors for the Hoods Are Below: